Apache Superset is a data exploration platform designed to be visual, intuitive
[this project used to be named Caravel and Panoramix]
Apache Superset alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Data Visualization" category.
Alternatively, view Apache Superset alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
redash9.7 8.6 L4 Apache Superset VS redashMake Your Company Data Driven. Connect to any data source, easily visualize, dashboard and share your data.
diagrams9.7 9.0 Apache Superset VS diagrams:art: Diagram as Code for prototyping cloud system architectures
matplotlib9.6 9.9 L3 Apache Superset VS matplotlibmatplotlib: plotting with Python
bokeh9.5 9.7 L4 Apache Superset VS bokehInteractive Data Visualization in the browser, from Python
plotly9.4 9.6 L2 Apache Superset VS plotlyThe interactive graphing library for Python :sparkles: This project now includes Plotly Express!
seaborn9.2 9.3 L2 Apache Superset VS seabornStatistical data visualization in Python
folium8.8 0.0 Apache Superset VS foliumPython Data. Leaflet.js Maps.
Altair8.7 9.5 Apache Superset VS AltairDeclarative statistical visualization library for Python
PyQtGraph7.9 9.3 L2 Apache Superset VS PyQtGraphFast data visualization and GUI tools for scientific / engineering applications
ggplot7.7 0.0 L4 Apache Superset VS ggplotggplot port for python
bqplot7.5 6.9 Apache Superset VS bqplotPlotting library for IPython/Jupyter notebooks
VisPy7.4 9.3 L3 Apache Superset VS VisPyMain repository for Vispy
Flask JSONDash:snake: :bar_chart: :chart_with_upwards_trend: Build complex dashboards without any front-end code. Use your own endpoints. JSON config only. Ready to go.
plotnine7.1 4.0 Apache Superset VS plotnineA grammar of graphics for Python
pygal6.9 0.0 L2 Apache Superset VS pygalPYthon svg GrAph plotting Library
vincent6.7 0.0 L4 Apache Superset VS vincentA Python to Vega translator.
SnakeViz5.9 6.9 L4 Apache Superset VS SnakeVizAn in-browser Python profile viewer
Cartopy5.7 9.0 Apache Superset VS CartopyCartopy - a cartographic python library with matplotlib support
Graphviz5.4 7.5 Apache Superset VS GraphvizSimple Python interface for Graphviz
pygraphviz4.5 7.7 L3 Apache Superset VS pygraphvizPython interface to Graphviz graph drawing package
pydot4.4 0.0 Apache Superset VS pydotPython interface to Graphviz's Dot language
tuna4.3 4.7 Apache Superset VS tuna:fish: Python profile viewer
ipyvizzu4.2 8.3 Apache Superset VS ipyvizzuBuild animated charts in Jupyter Notebook and similar environments with a simple Python syntax.
gif3.5 0.0 Apache Superset VS gifThe matplotlib Animation Extension
GR3.0 7.4 Apache Superset VS GRGR framework: a graphics library for visualisation applications
GooPyCharts2.5 0.0 L4 Apache Superset VS GooPyChartsA Google Charts API for Python, meant to be used as an alternative to matplotlib.
SVGIS1.5 2.1 L4 Apache Superset VS SVGISDraw SVG maps with geodata
chart1.3 0.0 Apache Superset VS chartCharts with pure python
Access the most powerful time series database as a service
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Apache Superset or a related project?
<!-- Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file distributed with this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership. The ASF licenses this file to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License. -->
A modern, enterprise-ready business intelligence web application.
Why Superset | Supported Databases | Installation and Configuration | Get Help | Contributor Guide | Resources | [Superset Users](INTHEWILD.md)
Screenshots & Gifs
Slice & dice your data
Query and visualize your data with SQL Lab
Visualize geospatial data with deck.gl
Choose from a wide array of visualizations
- An intuitive interface to explore and visualize datasets, and create interactive dashboards
- A wide array of beautiful visualizations to showcase your data.
- Easy, code-free, user flows to drill down and slice and dice the data underlying exposed dashboards. The dashboards and charts act as a starting point for deeper analysis
- A state of the art SQL editor/IDE exposing a rich metadata browser, and an easy workflow to create visualizations out of any result set.
- An extensible, high granularity security model allowing intricate rules on who can access which product features and datasets. Integration with major authentication backends (database, OpenID, LDAP, OAuth, REMOTE_USER, ...)
- A lightweight semantic layer, allowing to control how data sources are exposed to the user by defining dimensions and metrics
- Out of the box support for most SQL-speaking databases
- Deep integration with Druid allows for Superset to stay blazing fast while slicing and dicing large, realtime datasets
- Fast loading dashboards with configurable caching
Superset speaks many SQL dialects through SQLAlchemy - a Python SQL toolkit that is compatible with most databases. Here are some of the major database solutions that are supported:
A complete list of supported databases can be found here.
Installation and Configuration
- Ask and answer questions on StackOverflow
- Join our community's Slack and please read our [Slack Community Guidelines](CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md#slack-community-guidelines)
- Join our [email protected] Mailing list
Interested in contributing? Check out our CONTRIBUTING.md to find resources around contributing along with a detailed guide on how to set up a development environment.
- Superset 101 -- Getting Started Guide (From Preset Blog)
- Docker image
- Youtube Channel
- Building Custom Viz Plugins
- Superset API
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Apache Superset README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.