Awesome Python has a "changelog" section under all projects. You can find it next to the "Repo" button in the header. There are two features that make it unique.
- It is an aggregation of parsed "CHANGELOG.md" files and releases information from Github. This way, it is easier to see all changes in a single place and a uniform style.
- All changelogs are "emojified". This helps with identifying each change easier. Emojification is achieved by parsing each line and applying a specific emoji based on the first word or some other tokens.
The combination of the above two makes package changelogs on Awesome Python unique.
As you know, an example is worth a 1,000 words 🚀
Azure PowerShell 7.1.0 (January 01, 2022)
- 🏗 Copied 'ServicePrincipalSecret' and 'CertificatePassword' from Az.Accounts buildin profile to customer set profile. [#16617]
- ⚡️ Updated help message and help markdown for parameter 'Tenant' of the cmdlet 'Set-AzContext'. [#16515]
- 🛠 Fixed the issue that Azure PowerShell could not work in a workflow. [#16408]
- 🛠 Fixed the doubled Api Version in the URI of the underlying request issued by 'Invoke-AzRestMethod'. [#16615]
- ➕ Added support of 'load balancer' and 'api server access' in 'New-AzAksCluster' and 'Set-AzAksCluster'. [#16575]
- ⏱ 'New-AzAutomationSchedule' allows defnining StartTime with offsets.
- ⚡️ Fixed bug: updated 'Set-AzAutomationModule' to use PUT call while updating modules with specific versions [#12552]
- ⚡️ Updated PowerShell to use 2021-10-01 version.
- ➕ Added CommitmentTier and CommitmentPlan cmdlets.
- ➕ Added Deployment cmdlets.
- ➕ Added 'New-AzCognitiveServicesObject' cmdlet for generating CommitmentPlan/Deployment objects.
- ⚡️ Updated 'UserData' parameter in VM and VMSS cmdlets to pipe by the Property Name to ensure piping scenarios occur correctly.
- 🔄 Changed 'New-AzVM' cmdlet when using the SimpleParameterSet to not create a 'PublicIPAddress' when a 'PublicIPAddress' name is not provided.
- ➕ Added 'PlatformFaultDomain' parameter to cmdlets: 'New-AzVM' and 'New-AzVMConfig'
- ➕ Added '-Feature' parameter for 'New-AzGalleryImageDefinition'
- ➕ Added 'DiffDiskPlacement' string parameter to 'Set-AzVmOSDisk' and 'Set-AzVmssStorageProfile' cmdlets.
- 🔦 Exposed BackupPolicyMigrationState as a part of Get-AzCosmosDBAccount response.
- This shew the status of a backup policy migration state when an account was being converted from peroidic backup mode to continuous.
- ⚡️ Updated ADF .Net SDK version to 5.0.0
- ✂ Removed preview from the PowerShell 7.0 stack on Linux
- ➕ Added cmdlets: 'Invoke-AzKeyVaultKeyRotation', 'Get-AzKeyVaultKeyRotationPolicy' and 'Set-AzKeyVaultKeyRotationPolicy'
- General availability of Az.MySql
- 👉 Used case-insensitive comparison for ResourceId (Set/New-NetworkWatcherFlowLog)
- ➕ Added new properties 'ApplicationSecurityGroup', 'IpConfiguration' and 'CustomNetworkInterfaceName' for Private Endpoint cmdlets
- ➕ Added new cmdlet to create new 'IpConfiguration' object for building Private Endpoint
- ➕ Added OrdinalIgnoreCase for string comparison of 'ResourceIdentifier' type for FlowLog cmdlets
- 🛠 Fixed typo in error message of 'InvalidWorkspaceResourceId'
- General availability of Az.PostgreSql
- ➕ Added 'IdentityType' and 'UserAssignedIdentity' parameter in 'New-AzRedisCache' and 'Set-AzRedisCache' cmdlets.
- It is used to assign and modify the Identity of Azure Cache for Redis.
- ➕ Added support for Tags in azure resource mover
- ➕ Added support for SystemData in azure resource mover
- 🚀 Released 2021-08-01 api-version
- 🛠 Fixed incorrect alias for 'Get-AzADSpCredential' [#16592]
- 🛠 Fixed 'ServicePrincipalName' and 'InputObject' parameters for 'Update-AzADServicePrincipal' [#16620]
- 🛠 Fixed example for 'New-AzADAppCredential' [#16682]
- ➕ Added parameter 'Web' for 'New-AzADApplication' [#16659]
- ➕ Added secret text in response of 'New-AzADApplication' and 'New-AzADServicePrincipal' [#16659]
- 🚀 Deserialized the 'Value' in 'DeploymentVariable' as object array if its type is Array [#16523]
- 🛠 Fixed the usage of 'SignInName' in 'New-AzRoleAssignment' [#16627]
- 🚀 Formatted the output format of 'DeploymentVariable'
- ✂ Remove 'isUser' operation filter from GetAzureProviderOperation Cmdlet
- 🛠 Fixed the bug of 'Update-AzSignalR' cmdlet that resets the resource states by mistake.
- ➕ Added 'ZoneRedundant' parameter to 'New-AzSqlDatabaseCopy', 'New-AzSqlDatabaseSecondary' and 'Restore-AzSqlDatabase' to enable zone redundant copy, geo secondary and PITR support for hyperscale databases
- 🛠 Fixed the failure of sync copy blob with long destination blob name [#16628]
- General availability of Az.Synapse
- Migrated Azure AD features in Az.Synapse to MSGraph APIs. The cmdlets below called MSGraph API according to input parameters:
- 'New-AzSynapseRoleAssignment' cmdlet
- 'Get-AzSynapseRoleAssignment' cmdlet
- 'Remove-AzSynapseRoleAssignment' cmdlet
- 'Set-AzSynapseSqlActiveDirectoryAdministrator' cmdlet
- ➕ Added a default value for [-AutoPauseDelayInMinute] parameter of command 'New-AzSynapseSparkpool' and 'Update-AzSynapseSparkpool'
Thanks to our community contributors
- ⚡️ @adishiritwick, Updated Set-AzAutomationModule to use PUT call while updating modules with specific versions (#16505)
- ⚡️ @anuraj, Update the New-AzWebAppCertificate (#16634)
- ⚡️ @BrajaMS, Updated the example command with NodeType param (#16670)
- @geologyrocks, Principal typo (was princial) (#16699)
- Hen Itzhaki (@HenItzhaki), Added more example (#16424)
- Chris (@isjwuk), Formatting improvement (#15826)
- Jaromir Kaspar (@jaromirk), Added example for password credentials (#16600)
- ⚡️ Martin Falkus (@mfalkus), Fix a typo in Update Az-Tags doc where "Repalces" was specified instead of "Replaces" (#16541)
- Radoslav Gatev (@RadoslavGatev), [Az.Accounts] Fix the doubled Api Version in Uri of the request issued by Invoke-AzRestMethod (#16616)
- @Skuldo, Typo fix (#16585)
- ⚡️ Sujit Singh (@sujitks), Update Set-AzApplicationGatewayFirewallPolicy.md (#16583)
- ↪ @trudolf-msft, new example 4/workaround (#16437)
Squidex 6.3.0 (November 22, 2021)
- Contents: Urgent fix to solve NullReferenceException when resolving components in API.
Web Markup Minifier 2.11.0 (November 08, 2021)
- In WebMarkupMin.NUglify added support of the NUglify version 1.16.1
- In WebMarkupMin.AspNetCore3 added support of ASP.NET Core 3.1.21
- In WebMarkupMin.AspNetCore5 added support of ASP.NET Core 5.0.12
- Created the WebMarkupMin.AspNetCore6 module, that contains middleware for ASP.NET Core 6