Avg Release Cycle
45 days ago
- Automatic port number selection for mitmproxy backend.
- Support regular expressions in driver.wait_for_request().
- Introduce the mitmproxy backend
- 👌 Support for modifying response headers
- 👌 Support for modifying request parameters and the query string
- 💥 Breaking API changes:
- the request.path attribute now returns the path rather than the full URL. To retrieve the URL, use request.url.
- empty request and response bodies are now returned as empty bytes
- 0️⃣ Disable connection persistence by default due to side effects in certain cases.
- 💻 Close connection on error rather than send 502 response to permit browser retry.
- 🔒 Use SHA256 digest when creating site certificates to fix Chrome HSTS security errors.
- ➕ Add properties to allow easy retrieval of the query string and request parameters.
- 0️⃣ Don't verify SSL by default.
- 👍 Allow configurable number of request threads.
- 🔧 Use connection persistance (keep-alive) by default. Make configurable.
- 🛠 Fix bug where request thread would spin after websocket closure.
- 🖐 Handle errors occuring on websocket connections.
- 👍 Allow the request storage base directory to be configurable.
- 👌 Support proxying websocket connections.
- 🛠 Fix bug where attempting to filter out non-existent headers would raise an error.
- 🖐 Handle possibility of zero byte captured request/response files.