Avg Release Cycle
183 days ago
v4.5.3 ChangesOctober 03, 2021
- 🛠 Fix bug where setting a socket timeout would break the SSL handshake.
- 👌 Support for brotli and zstd content encoding.
- ⚠ Suppress HTTP protocol warning.
v4.5.2 ChangesAugust 23, 2021
- 🛠 Fix bug where automatic decoding of response body would break page loading when using response interceptors.
- Fix bug where exclude_hosts had no effect when using undetected_chromedriver.v2.
- 🛠 Fix occasional unpickle error when stored requests are asked for before they have been fully flushed to disk.
v4.5.1 ChangesAugust 20, 2021
- 🛠 Fix attribute error preventing undetected chromedriver from starting.
v4.5.0 ChangesAugust 19, 2021
- 👍 Allow upstream proxy to be changed on the fly.
v4.4.1 ChangesAugust 10, 2021
- 🛠 Fix async bug that breaks Django ORM.
v4.4.0 ChangesJuly 23, 2021
- Introduce in-memory request storage.
- 0️⃣ Default request storage now uses system temp folder by default.
- ✂ Remove mitmproxy backend. Selenium Wire uses mitmproxy by default so a separate mitmproxy backend is redundant.
v4.3.3 ChangesJuly 19, 2021
- 🛠 Fix proxy authorization failures when Selenium Wire is run in multiple threads.
v4.3.2 ChangesJuly 11, 2021
- 🛠 Fix bug where the upstream no_proxy setting would be ignored for http hosts.
- Prevent Firefox from bypassing Selenium Wire for localhost addresses.
- 🛠 Fix bug where DNS wasn't being resolved through the proxy for socks5h.
v4.3.1 ChangesJune 13, 2021
- Don't fold separate Set-Cookie response headers into a single header.
- ➕ Add additional SSL certificate properties to request.cert
v4.3.0 ChangesMay 06, 2021
- 👍 Allow selection of undetected_chromedriver version.
- ➕ Add new attribute request.host