Avg Release Cycle
7 days ago
- 🛠 Fix bug where the upstream no_proxy setting would be ignored for http hosts.
- Prevent Firefox from bypassing Selenium Wire for localhost addresses.
- 🛠 Fix bug where DNS wasn't being resolved through the proxy for socks5h.
- Don't fold separate Set-Cookie response headers into a single header.
- ➕ Add additional SSL certificate properties to request.cert
- 👍 Allow selection of undetected_chromedriver version.
- ➕ Add new attribute request.host
- 0️⃣ Switch to upstream_cert=True by default, enabling HTTP/2.
- 🛠 Fix bug where disable_capture would break upstream proxy authentication.
- 🛠 Fix bug where it was not possible to specify socks4 in proxy configuration.
- 🛠 Fix concurrency issue in RequestStorage that allowed partially stored requests to be retrieved.
- 📇 Make SSL certificate metadata available via request.cert
- 0️⃣ Suppress connection aborted error by default.
- 🌲 Log error on proxy authentication failure.
- ➕ Add support for HAR format.
- ➕ Add disable_capture option.
- ➕ Add driver.iter_requests().
- 🛠 Fix bug where no_proxy was being ignored in proxy configuration.
- Integration with undetected-chromedriver.