Selenium Wire v4.5.3 Release NotesRelease Date: 2021-10-03 // 14 days ago
- 🛠 Fix bug where setting a socket timeout would break the SSL handshake.
- 👌 Support for brotli and zstd content encoding.
- ⚠ Suppress HTTP protocol warning.
Previous changes from v4.5.2
- 🛠 Fix bug where automatic decoding of response body would break page loading when using response interceptors.
- Fix bug where exclude_hosts had no effect when using undetected_chromedriver.v2.
- 🛠 Fix occasional unpickle error when stored requests are asked for before they have been fully flushed to disk.