Yahooquery v2.0.0 Release Notes
- Have Ticker class inherit from a base class, defined in base.py as _YahooFinance. The base class contains the order of operations to retrieve data (construct parameters, construct URLs, validate response, and format the data).
Yahoo login functionality, which allows a user to retrieve Premium data if they are a subscriber
- All available financials data (income_statement, balance_sheet, cash_flow)
- Company 360 (innovation score, significant developments, supply chain, hiring statistics, and company outlook)
- Premium portal (research reports, trade ideas, technical events, value analyzer, and company snapshots)
- Technical events
- Value analyzer (High-level value analysis)
- Value analyzer Drilldown (Detailed information about a symbol(s) value)
- Research reports
- Trade ideas
🆕 New (free) data!
Change several properties and methods (get_endpoints -> get_modules, all_endpoints -> all_modules)