v2.2.4January 18, 2020
v0.2.5October 08, 2020
📚 Update link_callback documentation.
📚 Stylize code lines in documentation.
🛠 Fixed cgi escape util on setup version.
➕ Add test to python 3.7 and 3.8.
🛠 Fixed width assignation on fragments.
👌 Support urllib in python 3 and python 2.
➕ Add em unit support.
Repair base64 unscaped string.
🛠 Fixed urlparse when urls has parameters.
🛠 Fixed i_rgbcolor support.
✅ Include new python version in test and change requirements to force html5lib to 1.0.1.
🚀 This new release has a lot of improvements in python 3 and demos.
🔖 Version 0.2.1
- Improve python3 support - thanks ***luisza, andreyfedoseev and flupzor ***
- Include new Httplibs options - thanks _ luisza _
- Support to background image - thanks _ flupzor _
- Remove python23 support - thanks _ flupzor _
- Transparent images work again in Python 3 - thanks _ flupzor _
- Readthedocs integration - thanks _ luisza _
- Update Django demo site - thanks _ luisza _
- PEP8 and cleanup code - thanks _ luisza _
- Drop the turbogears module - thanks _ browniebroke _
v0.2February 15, 2018
v0.2.bFebruary 09, 2017
🚀 This release is possibly the final release ever of xhtml2pdf, except if someone takes over maintainership. It has Python 3 support, but there are certain bugs also that you can read about in the ~37 unclosed issues.
🔖 Version 0.1alpha4
- ✂ Removed PyPy support
- Avoid exceptions likely to occur systematic to how narrow a text column is #309 - thanks _jkDesignDE _
- Improved tests for tables #305 - thanks _taddeimania _
- Fix broken empty PDFs in Python2 #301 - thanks _citizen-stig _
- Unknown page sizes now raise an exception #71 - thanks _benjaoming _
- Unorderable types caused by duplicate CSS selectors / rules #69 - thanks _benjaoming _
- Allow empty page definition with no space after @page - #88 - thanks _benjaoming _
- Error when in addFromFile using file-like object #245 - thanks _benjaoming _
- Python 3: Bad table formatting with empty columns #279 - thanks _citizen-stig and benjaoming _
- Removed paragraph2.py, unused ghost file since the beginning of the project #289 - thanks _citizen-stig _
- Catch-all exceptions removed in a lot of places, not quite done #290 - thanks _benjaoming _