statsmodels v0.10.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-06-24 // 11 months ago
This is a major release from 0.9.0 and includes a number new statistical models and many bug fixes.
- Generalized Additive Models. This major feature is experimental and may change.
- 🛠 Conditional Models such as ConditionalLogit, which are known as fixed effect models in Econometrics.
- Dimension Reduction Methods include Sliced Inverse Regression, Principal Hessian Directions and Sliced Avg. Variance Estimation
- Regression using Quadratic Inference Functions (QIF)
- Gaussian Process Regression
🚀 See the release notes for a full list of all the change from 0.9.0.
⬆️ python -m pip install --upgrade statsmodels
🚀 Note that 0.10.x will likely be the last series of releases to support Python 2, so please consider upgrading to Python 3 if feasible.
🚀 Please report any issues with the release candidate on the statsmodels issue tracker.