v0.11.0dev0July 15, 2019
v0.11.0.dev0July 15, 2019
🚀 This is a minor release from the 0.10.x branch with bug fixes and essential maintenance only. The key new feature is:
- Compatibility with Python 3.8
🚀 This is a minor release from the 0.10.x branch with bug fixes and essential maintenance only. The key features are:
- Compatibility with pandas 0.25
- Compatibility with Numpy 1.17
This is a major release from 0.9.0 and includes a number new statistical models and many bug fixes.
- Generalized Additive Models. This major feature is experimental and may change.
- 🛠 Conditional Models such as ConditionalLogit, which are known as fixed effect models in Econometrics.
- Dimension Reduction Methods include Sliced Inverse Regression, Principal Hessian Directions and Sliced Avg. Variance Estimation
- Regression using Quadratic Inference Functions (QIF)
- Gaussian Process Regression
🚀 See the release notes for a full list of all the change from 0.9.0.
⬆️ python -m pip install --upgrade statsmodels
🚀 Note that 0.10.x will likely be the last series of releases to support Python 2, so please consider upgrading to Python 3 if feasible.
🚀 Please report any issues with the release candidate on the statsmodels issue tracker.
🚀 Release candidate for 0.10.0.
📚 See the release notes in the documentation for details on the changes.
v0.10.0.dev0September 12, 2018
v0.9.0May 15, 2018
v0.9.0.rc1April 30, 2018
v0.8.0February 08, 2017