django-crispy-forms v1.2.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2012-11-28 // about 9 years ago
- Bug fix
help_text_inlineset to True, see #117.
- New fix for the space between buttons problems, see #62.
- Reduced importantly whitespace in html generated by crispy-forms, forms are now more compact.
- Added support for specifying a template pack per form, see #66 and #109.
clearfixclass from bootstrap templates, not necessary anymore, see #105.
- Space cleanup in bootstrap templates, thanks to Si Feng, see #122.
MultiFieldto work with
- Fixed a bug in
MultiFieldthat set error class when there were form errors, no matter if the fields with errors were contained within, see #120.
Fieldlayout object as its first parameter, for setting input attributes.
- Bug fixes for
FieldWithButtons, field label,
help_textor error messages were not being rendered, see #121.
- Fixed a bug that was making crispy-forms render extra fields with ModelForms that didn't have
Meta.fieldsdefined, thanks to Jean-Baptiste Juin for reporting it.
- Fixed a bug that was breaking Django 1.2 compatibility when copying context variables, thanks to Alex Yakovlev for submitting a patch, see #108.
- Fixed a bug for
AppendedPrependedTextlayout objects, thanks to Bojan Mihelac, see #104.
- Fixed a bug in appended and prepended text layout objects for respecting hidden fields, thanks to Bojan Mihelac, see #103.
- Added two new bootstrap layout objects:
- Added checks and better error messages for dynamic API.
get_layout_objectsrecursive call for Python2.5 compatibility, thanks to Can Başçıl for reporting it.
- Bug fix