authlib v0.13 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-11-11 // over 2 years ago
🚀 This is the release that makes Authlib one more step close to v1.0. We did a huge refactor on our integrations. Authlib believes in monolithic design, it enables us to design the API to integrate with every framework in the best way. In this release, Authlib has re-organized the folder structure, moving every integration into the integrations folder. It makes Authlib to add more
integrationseasily in the future.
RFC implementations and updates in this release:
- RFC7591: OAuth 2.0 Dynamic Client Registration Protocol
- RFC8628: OAuth 2.0 Device Authorization Grant
🆕 New integrations and changes in this release:
- 🔀 HTTPX OAuth 1.0 and OAuth 2.0 clients in both sync and async way
- Starlette OAuth 1.0 and OAuth 2.0 client registry
- 🚚 The experimental
authlib.client.aiohttphas been removed
🐛 Bug fixes and enhancements in this release:
- ➕ Add custom client authentication methods for framework integrations.
- Refresh token automatically for client_credentials grant type.
- ✨ Enhancements on JOSE, specifying
algvalues easily for JWS and JWE.
- ➕ Add PKCE into requests OAuth2Session and HTTPX OAuth2Client.
🗄 Deprecate Changes : find how to solve the deprecate issues via https://git.io/Jeclj