authlib alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "OAuth" category.
Alternatively, view authlib alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
6.9 2.8 L5 authlib VS OAuthLibA generic and thorough implementation of the OAuth request-signing logic.
5.6 3.0 L3 authlib VS AuthomaticSimple but powerful framework agnostic authentication/authorization client.
4.2 0.0 L5 authlib VS django-oauth2-providerProviding OAuth2 access to Django app.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of authlib or a related project?
The ultimate Python library in building OAuth and OpenID Connect servers. JWS, JWK, JWA, JWT are included.
Authlib is compatible with Python2.7+ and Python3.6+.
Authlib v1.0 will only support Python 3.6+.
If you want to quickly add secure token-based authentication to Python projects, feel free to check Auth0's Python SDK and free plan at auth0.com/developers. A blogging and podcast hosting platform with minimal design but powerful features. Host your blog and Podcast with Typlog.com.
Generic, spec-compliant implementation to build clients and providers:
- The OAuth 1.0 Protocol
- The OAuth 2.0 Authorization Framework
- RFC6749: The OAuth 2.0 Authorization Framework
- RFC6750: The OAuth 2.0 Authorization Framework: Bearer Token Usage
- RFC7009: OAuth 2.0 Token Revocation
- RFC7523: JWT Profile for OAuth 2.0 Client Authentication and Authorization Grants
- RFC7591: OAuth 2.0 Dynamic Client Registration Protocol
- [ ] RFC7592: OAuth 2.0 Dynamic Client Registration Management Protocol
- RFC7636: Proof Key for Code Exchange by OAuth Public Clients
- RFC7662: OAuth 2.0 Token Introspection
- RFC8414: OAuth 2.0 Authorization Server Metadata
- RFC8628: OAuth 2.0 Device Authorization Grant
- OpenID Connect 1.0
- [x] OpenID Connect Core 1.0
- [x] OpenID Connect Discovery 1.0
Connect third party OAuth providers with Authlib built-in client integrations:
- Flask OAuth Client
- Django OAuth Client
- Starlette OAuth Client
- FastAPI OAuth Client
Build your own OAuth 1.0, OAuth 2.0, and OpenID Connect providers:
- Homepage: https://authlib.org/.
- Documentation: https://docs.authlib.org/.
- Purchase Commercial License: https://authlib.org/plans.
- Blog: https://blog.authlib.org/.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/authlib.
- StackOverflow: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/authlib.
- Other Repositories: https://github.com/authlib.
- Subscribe Tidelift: https://tidelift.com/subscription/pkg/pypi-authlib.
If you found security bugs, please do not send a public issue or patch. You can send me email at [email protected]. Attachment with patch is welcome. My PGP Key fingerprint is:
72F8 E895 A70C EBDF 4F2A DFE0 7E55 E3E0 118B 2B4C
Or, you can use the Tidelift security contact. Tidelift will coordinate the fix and disclosure.
Authlib offers two licenses:
- BSD (LICENSE)
Companies can purchase a commercial license at Authlib Plans.
If your company is creating a closed source OAuth provider, it is strongly suggested that your company purchasing a commercial license.
If you need any help, you can always ask questions on StackOverflow with a tag of "Authlib". DO NOT ASK HELP IN GITHUB ISSUES.
We also provide commercial consulting and supports. You can find more information at https://authlib.org/support.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the authlib README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.