Zappa v0.46.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2018-06-11 // over 3 years ago
Okay, I dropped the ball for a long time. Bad BDFL! 🆕 New releases will come much faster once again
- Pip10 compatibility
- ➕ Add support for base path configuration in API gateway custom domain.
- Fix path case sensitivity in get_installed_packages
- 🚚 Move task decorator async decision from import time to call time.
- 🛠 Fix documentation error in authorizer stanza of zappa_settings.json.
- ➕ Adding explicit UTF-8 encoding for Flask app detection
- ⬆️ Bump lambda packages version
- 🛠 Fix for work with latest Werkezeug
- 🛠 Fixed parameter name from 'FunctionNmae' -> 'FunctionName'
- ✂ Remove
use; fixes #1522
- Philippe Trounev is awesome
- 🛠 fix case sensitivity problem for comparing package location
- isBase64Encoded is a boolean flag instead of string true
- check pip return code as sometimes pypi lookup fails
- ➕ Add support to delete old versions of lambda functions.
- Reactor title casing of dict keys into a utility function
- ➕ Add
- ..and too many more, check the changelog!