🛠 Fixed feed exports overwrite support
🛠 Fixed the asyncio event loop handling, which could make code hang
🛠 Fixed the IPv6-capable DNS resolver
CachingHostnameResolverfor download handlers that call
🛠 Fixed the output of the
genspidercommand showing placeholders instead of the import part of the generated spider module (issue 4874)
👍 Python 3.5 support has been dropped.
This allows you to set a download file path based on item data.
📄 You can now choose whether feed exports overwrite or append to the output file.
👍 Zstd-compressed responses are now supported if zstandard is installed.
In settings, where the import path of a class is required, it is now possible to pass a class object instead.
FEED_EXPORT_BATCH_ITEM_COUNTsetting allows to deliver output items in batches of up to the specified number of items.
- 🚚 Python 2 support has been removed
- 👍 Partial coroutine syntax support and experimental asyncio support
- 🆕 New Response.follow_all method
- 👍 FTP support for media pipelines
- 🆕 New Response.certificate attribute
- 👍 IPv6 support through DNS_RESOLVER
v1.8.0October 29, 2019