pickleDB is lightweight, fast, and simple database based on the simplejson module. And it's BSD licensed!
pickleDB alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Database" category.
Alternatively, view pickleDB alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
6.8 0.0 L1 pickleDB VS PipelineDBHigh-performance time-series aggregation for PostgreSQL
5.5 7.8 pickleDB VS PyPikaPyPika is a python SQL query builder that exposes the full richness of the SQL language using a syntax that reflects the resulting query. PyPika excels at all sorts of SQL queries but is especially useful for data analysis.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of pickleDB or a related project?
pickleDB is lightweight, fast, and simple database based on the json module. And it's BSD licensed!
pickleDB is Fun
>>> import pickledb >>> db = pickledb.load('test.db', False) >>> db.set('key', 'value') >>> db.get('key') 'value' >>> db.dump() True
Easy to Install
$ pip install pickledb
Latest Release Notes (version: 0.9)
- rem(key) now returns False instead of raising an exception (0.9dev)
- Change lrem(name) to lremlist(name) (0.9)
- Add lremvalue(name, value) (0.9)
- Add load() option to use sigterm handler or not (0.9)
- All keys must now be strings (0.8)
- All names for lists must now be strings (0.8)
- All names for dicts must now be strings (0.8)
- The get(key) function now returns False instead of None if there is no key (0.8)
- Switched to Python's built in json module from simplejson (0.8.1)
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the pickleDB README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.