Avg Release Cycle
- Releasing the GIL for a few more functions that query the remote mysql server, fixing launchpad bug #582124.
- Fixing a memory leak caused by a half-finished code refactor.
- Working around mysql sometimes returning invalid date data, fixing launchpad bug #672059.
- Recategorized ER_DUP_ENTRY as an IntegrityError.
- Made Connection objects usable as context managers, fixing launchpad bug #506821.
- Calling mysql_library_init() in initoursql() to prevent potential problems with multithreading.
- Fixed IterWrapper to call iter() on what it's passed, fixing launchpad bug #545104.
- Fixed something that broke 2.5- compatibility.
- Fixed mingw support.
- Fixed the license in COPYING.
- Added a distutils command to zip binary installers with a license file, for BSD license compliance.
- Fixed a bug in oursql.Connection._escape_string and oursql.Connection._escape_unicode_string when called with 0-length strings.
- Fixed FreeBSD support in pstdint.h.
- Worked around a bug in setuptools in setup.py.
- Added support for MYSQL_CONFIG.
- Added many more parameters for oursql.connect.
- Mapped more MySQL errors to oursql exceptions.
- Added oursql.errnos.