kiss-headers v2.2.3 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-05-28 // about 2 years ago
- 🛠 Bugfix: The double-quote character wasn't handled correctly inside an attrs value.
- 🛠 Bugfix: Cannot pass a BufferedReader (fp) to the parse_it function.
- 🛠 Bugfix: Fix the unfolding inside header content.
Previous changes from v2.2.2
🔄 Changes: This is a bugfix release. (#36)
- 🛠 Bugfix: gt and lt implemented but missing ge and le in Header.
- 🛠 Bugfix: Attributes.remove() method would fail to remove properly if with_value is None and index is not provided.
- 🛠 Bugfix: Support negative index in Attributes.insert() method.
- 🛠 Bugfix: Delete an attribute no longer remove members that are named after the target key. #35
- 👌 Improvement: Docstring additions.