Hyde v0.8.9 Release NotesRelease Date: 2015-11-09 // almost 7 years ago
- Add mailing list and IRC channel information to README.
- Relax the version numbers (with an upper bound on major version) for dependencies.
Thanks to @jonafato:
- ⚡️ Update command and fswrap dependencies.
- Use setuptools directly.
- 🏗 Improve travis builds.
- add caching support.
- prevent duplicate builds.
- add support for new container based builds.
- 📦 Move tests out of the hyde package.
Thanks to @bheesham:
- 🛠 Bugfix: Fix favicon and apple touch icon paths in basic template.
Thanks to @jd:
- 🛠 Bugfix: Paginator fails when there is no meta variable.
- 👍 Add tox support.
- Fix setup.py and make it pep8 compliant.
- 🔌 Add pages list to resources in paginator plugin.
Thanks to @mtahmed:
- 🛠 Bugfix: Ensure that
self.qis assigned to None when PyQuery is unavilable.
Thanks to @ftao:
- 🛠 Bugfix: Remove typo in sphinx plugin commando import.
Thanks to Alexey Biryukov:
- ✅ Hyde now supports assigning jinja2 custom tests similar to custom filters in site.yaml.
Thanks to @llonchj:
- ⚡️ Huge updates to unit tests, development dependencies (flake8, pep8 etc).
- 👍 Travis support.
- 🚀 The
hbinary is now deprecated and will be removed in one of the future releases.
- 👍 libsass support.
Previous changes from v0.8.8
- 🛠 Bugfix: Fix smartypants to 1.7.x to avoid the breaking changes in 1.8. (Issue #229)
- 🛠 Bugfix: Upgrade Jinja to 2.7.1 - this fixes mitsuhiko/jinja2#243.
Thanks to @shym:
- 📚 Fix various typos in documentation and code. (Issue #227)
Thanks to @maethor:
- Make username optional in SSH publisher. (Issue #222)
Thanks to @merlinrebrovic:
Refresh the starter layout: (Issue #220)
- Conform to changes from the newest Hyde version.
- Clean up Markdown and add explanations.
- Increase font sizes.
- Remove HTML5 shiv and hgroup element (deprecated).
- Other minor improvements.
Thanks to @webmaster128:
- 🛠 Bugfix: Add spaces to menu in
starterlayout. (Issue #219)