Avg Release Cycle
🚀 Not yet released.
- 👍 Verified Python 3.7 support (no changes needed).
- 👍 Verified Python 3.6 support (no changes needed).
- 👍 Verified Python 3.5 support (no changes needed).
- ➕ Added Signal.send_async, dispatching to an arbitrary mix of connected coroutines and receiver functions.
🚀 Released July 23, 2015
- 👍 Verified Python 3.4 support (no changes needed)
- ➕ Additional bookkeeping cleanup for non-ANY connections at disconnect time.
- Added Signal._cleanup_bookeeping() to prune stale bookkeeping on demand
🚀 Released July 3, 2013
- 🚦 The global signal stash behind blinker.signal() is now backed by a
regular name-to-Signal dictionary. Previously, weak references were
held in the mapping and ephermal usage in code like
signal('foo').connect(...)could have surprising program behavior depending on import order of modules.
- blinker.Namespace is now built on a regular dict. Use blinker.WeakNamespace for the older, weak-referencing behavior.
- 🚦 Signal.connect('text-sender') uses an alterate hashing strategy to avoid sharp edges in text identity.
- 🚦 The global signal stash behind blinker.signal() is now backed by a regular name-to-Signal dictionary. Previously, weak references were held in the mapping and ephermal usage in code like
🚀 Released October 26, 2011
- ➕ Added Signal.receiver_connected and Signal.receiver_disconnected per-Signal signals.
- 🚦 Deprecated the global 'receiver_connected' signal.
- 👍 Verified Python 3.2 support (no changes needed!)
🚀 Released July 21, 2010
- ➕ Added
- ➕ Added
signal.connected_toshorthand name for the
- ➕ Added
🚀 Released March 28, 2010
- Python 3.0 and 3.1 compatibility
🚀 Released February 26, 2010
- 📄 Docs! Sphinx docs, project web site.
🚀 Released February 14, 2010
- 🎉 Initial release
- 🚦 Extracted from flatland.util.signals
- ➕ Added Python 2.4 compatibility
- ➕ Added nearly functional Python 3.1 compatibility (everything except connecting to instance methods seems to work.)