Ajenti alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Admin Panels" category.
Alternatively, view Ajenti alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
8.5 7.8 L2 Ajenti VS flask-adminSimple and extensible administrative interface framework for Flask
7.8 0.0 Ajenti VS django-jetModern responsive template for the Django admin interface with improved functionality. We are proud to announce completely new Jet. Please check out Live Demo
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Ajenti or a related project?
Easy installation : Ajenti 2 can be easy installed with pip and the provided script.
Existing configuration : Picks up your current configuration and works on your existing system as-is, without any preparation.
Caring : Does not overwrite your config files, options and comments. All changes are non-destructive.
Batteries included : Includes lots of plugins for system and software configuration, monitoring and management.
Extensible : Ajenti 2 is easily extensible using Python. Plugin development is a quick and pleasant with Ajenti APIs. Write your first plugin.
Modern : Pleasant to look at, satisfying to click and accessible anywhere from tablets and mobile.
Lightweight : Small memory footprint and CPU usage. Runs on low-end machines, wall plugs, routers and so on.
See https://ajenti.org for more information
Thanks goes to these wonderful people (emoji key):
<!-- ALL-CONTRIBUTORS-LIST:START - Do not remove or modify this section --> <!-- prettier-ignore-start --> <!-- markdownlint-disable --> Kientz Arnaud💻 Dmitry Zamaruev💻 Ivlev Denis💻 Valentin Bryukhanov💻 Konstantin Stepanov💻 Alex Raeder💻 Alexander Stefanov💻 Markus M. May💻 Artsiomi Silivonchyk💻 Ilya Voronin💻 Xéfir Destiny💻 Martin Ellis💻 Alex Kucherenko💻 Luis Salazar💻 Miguel Gonzalez💻 Joseph Wang💻 Pablo Albornoz💻 Praveen Baratam💻 Andreas Till💻 Roman💻 Prajjwal Nijhara💻 Julian B💻 Catriel Müller💻 Kim💻 Daniel Schulz💻 dendilz💻
<!-- markdownlint-restore --> <!-- prettier-ignore-end -->
<!-- ALL-CONTRIBUTORS-LIST:END -->
This project follows the all-contributors specification. Contributions of any kind welcome!
Helpers are welcome ! There's many ways to help in Ajenti Project :
Actually big changes are planed and under development. A global roadmap is :
- Migrating to Python3
- Migrating to python-socketio
- Implement better API REST with @get, @post ... decorators
- Migrating from AngularJS to Angular 13 (work in progress):
- plugins core and dahsboard are almost done, but there's a lot of work to migrate all other plugins.
- This work take actually place in the branch ajenti-3-dev and the new plugins are stored in the directory plugins-new
- The documentation is located at https://docs.ajenti.org/en/ajenti-3-dev/index.html
- Add a lot of new plugins: once the migration to Angular done, we can add a lot of plugins to manage services on the server ( like apache2, nginx, postfix, etc ... ).
- Migrating to asyncio: concept tested, but migration not really started.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Ajenti README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.