yapf v0.32.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2021-12-26 // about 1 year ago
- 👀 Look at the 'pyproject.toml' file to see if it contains ignore file information for YAPF.
- 🆕 New entry point
yapf_api.FormatTreefor formatting lib2to3 concrete syntax trees.
- ➕ Add CI via GitHub Actions. ### 🔄 Changes
- 🔄 Change tests to support "pytest".
- Reformat so that "flake8" is happy.
- 👉 Use GitHub Actions instead of Travis for CI.
- Clean up the FormatToken interface to limit how much it relies upon the pytree node object.
- Rename "unwrapped_line" module to "logical_line."
- 📇 Rename "UnwrappedLine" class to "LogicalLine." ### 🛠 Fixed
- ➕ Added pyproject extra to install toml package as an optional dependency.
BLANK_LINE_BEFORE_NESTED_CLASS_OR_DEFknob for "pep8" style, so method definitions inside a class are surrounded by a single blank line as prescribed by PEP8.
- 🛠 Fixed the '...' token to be spaced after a colon.
Previous changes from v0.31.0
- 📇 Renamed 'master' brannch to 'main'.
- Add 'BLANK_LINES_BETWEEN_TOP_LEVEL_IMPORTS_AND_VARIABLES' to support setting a custom number of blank lines between top-level imports and variable definitions.
- Ignore end of line
# copybara:directives when checking line length.
- 💅 Look at the 'pyproject.toml' file to see if it contains style information for YAPF. ### 🔄 Changed
- Do not scan excluded directories. Prior versions would scan an excluded folder then exclude its contents on a file by file basis. Preventing the folder being scanned is faster. ### 🛠 Fixed
- 🏁 Exclude directories on Windows.