Avg Release Cycle
353 days ago
testsdirectory and publish to pypi.
- 🆕 New session store
MemoryStore, used to save a session in memory.
Should be useful where there are limited fs writes to the disk, like
flash memories. #174
- 🛠 Fixed: not support
- 🛠 Fixed Python-3 compatibility issues: #574, #576.
- 👌 Support tuple and set in
- ⬇️ Drop support for SQL driver
pgdb. It was dead, you cannot even find its
website or download link.
- 🚀 Drop support for SQL driver
psycopg. The latest version was released in
2006 (14 years ago), please use
- ✂ Removed function
web.safemarkdown. if it's used in your application, you
can install the
Markdownmodule from pypi
🌐 (https://pypi.org/project/Markdown/), then replace
- 🆕 New session store
0.40is the last release which supports Python 2. Future releases will drop support for Python 2.
- 🛠 Fixed lots of Python-3 compatibility issues.
- ⬇️ Drop support for Python < 2.7.
- 👍 Allow to get form data from http PATCH request (fixes #259, tx @kufd)
- 0️⃣ Only store new session data if the data is non-default (fixes #161, tx @shish)
- 👌 Supports
SameSitecookie attribute (fixes #61 #99 #337)
- 🛠 Cookie expire time is now set to same as session
timeout(fixes #409 #410)
- 👌 Supports url for SQLite database like
sqlite:////absolute/path/mydb.sqlite(fixes #209, tx @iamFIREcracker)
- 👍 Allow HTML5 form input elements in
web.form.Input()(fixes #440, tx @jimgregory)
- ➕ Add more form classes for different types:
Datalist(fixes #98 #497, tx @faruken @gjdv)
- 🛠 Return body for
NoMethoderror handler (fixes #240, tx @waldhol)
- 🚚 Directory
experimental/has been removed, it's not used and out of date.
- 🚚 Module
web/webopenid.pyhas been removed, it uses old
🚀 module which was released 9 years ago. If you need openid support, consider
python-openid2or other packages available on https://pypi.org/.
- 🛠 Fixed unicode in request url (fixes #461, tx @schneidersoft)
- 🛠 Fixed inline comment in Templator which leads to unexpected behavior (fixes #432, tx @lucylqe)
- 🛠 Fixed missing exception (ValueError) for socket.inet_pton to be compatible
🛠 with twisted patched
socket.inet_pton(fixes #464, tx @tclh123)
- 🛠 Fixed incorrect order of arguments for sending email with boto (fixes #204, tx @asldevi)
- 🛠 Fixed notfound message is not utf-8 charset (fixes #500, tx @by-z)
- 🛠 Fixed error in creating pooled PostgresDB with pgdb driver (fixes #255, tx @PriceChild)
- 🛠 Fixed IP address which contains space should not pass validation (fixes #140, tx @chuangbo)
- 🛠 Fixed incorrect returned row ids with
multiple_insert()(fixes #263 #447)
- 🛠 Fixed not correctly render the
idattribute after changed (fixes #339, tx @jimgregory)
- 🛠 Fixed DiskStore concurrency issue (fixes Fixes #83 #182 #191 #289 #470, tx @skawouter)
- 🛠 Fixed app module isn't picked up by
Reloaderfor first code change (fixes #438, tx @jzellman)
v0.39February 28, 2018
v0.38July 08, 2016
v0.37June 26, 2012
v0.36July 04, 2011