v0.4.4 ChangesJanuary 27, 2015
🚀 This version release is to get parity with the version that's actually been released to PyPI.
v0.4 ChangesDecember 16, 2013
- Pie/donut charts thanks to @lxyu
- 📚 A number of bug fixes, PEP8, and documentation improvements from contributors.
v0.3 ChangesOctober 07, 2013
🚀 This is a major release, with some pretty important new changes:
- Python 3.2 and 3.3 compatibility thanks to a HUGE effort by lxyu
- 👍 Better unicode handling thanks to wuub
- Async loading of Vega thanks to minrk
- 👀 Maps are back! See the docs for simple maps and data bound maps
- 🛠 Various bug-fixes by other contributors
v0.2.1 ChangesAugust 09, 2013
🛠 A couple bug fixes:
- D3 ref is now the official CDN'd version, rather than the old Trifacta hosted one.
- You can now use
vis.padding = 'auto', rather than giving it explicit padding parameters
- There is now an example IPython notebook
v0.2.0 ChangesJuly 30, 2013
🚀 This is a major release, including a re-write of most of the core functionality thanks to some supreme effort by @dnmiller and others. New features include stacked bars, grouped bars, and stacked area, in addition to a complete rewrite of the syntax.
👀 The Vincent team highly recommends reading the docs to see all of the changes.
⚡️ Future incremental updates will include a proper Changelog.
v0.1.7 ChangesJuly 14, 2013
🚀 This is the final release of Vincent using the older style, non-ORM syntax. Vincent 0.2 will be a major release with a new way of building Vega grammar via a 1:1 mapping of Python objects to Vega. From this point forward, the master branch of Vincent will be treated as the develop branch.
👍 v0.1.7 features Numpy support thanks to @dnmiller