TimeSide v0.8 Release NotesRelease Date: 2016-02-18 // over 6 years ago
- 🐳 Add Docker support for instant installation. This allows to run TimeSide now on any OS platform!
- ➕ Add Jupyter Notebook support for easy prototyping, experimenting and sharing (see the examples in the doc).
- ➕ Add an experimental web server and REST API based on Django REST Framework, Redis and Celery. This now provides a real web audio processing server with high scaling capabilities thanks to Docker (clustering) and Celery (multiprocessing).
- Start the development of a new player interface thanks to Angular and WavesJS.
- Huge cleanup of JS files. Please now use bower to get all JS dependencies as listed in settings
- ➕ Add metadata export to Elan annotation files.
- 🛠 Fix and improve some data structures in analyzer result containers.
- 🛠 Many various bugfixes.