Avg Release Cycle
556 days ago
- 🚀 Drop Python 2 support. We follow the official Python release cycle. Now CI runs for Python 3.6+. For 3.4 and 3.5 everything should still work but consider migration, it shouldn't be hard.
- ✅ We've migrated tests on pytest+hypothesis. It helped us to find a lot of bugs.
- 🛠 Some fixes: a bug in Damerau-Levenshtein, normalization in Smith-Waterman, fix support for some unicode chars in Soundex.
- 👍 All classes now accept
externalargument even if they have no known external libs support.
- 🚀 CI and releases are powered by DepHell
- 👍 optional dependencies support
- faster Levenshtein and Damerau-Levenshtein
- ✅ tox powered tests
⚡️ Global project update! Old interface has been saved, but deprecated.
0️⃣ Now project contain 30+ algorithms separated by categories and with common intuitive interfaces and default parameters.