sentry-python v0.12.0 Release Notes
- Sentry now has a Discord server! Join the server to get involved into SDK development and ask questions.
- 🛠 Fix a bug where the response object for httplib (or requests) was held onto for an unnecessarily long amount of time.
- APM: Add spans for more methods on
- APM: Add spans for Django middlewares.
- APM: Add spans for ASGI requests.
- Automatically inject the ASGI middleware for Django Channels 2.0. This will break your Channels 2.0 application if it is running on Python 3.5 or 3.6 (while previously it would "only" leak a lot of memory for each ASGI request). Install
aiocontextvarsfrom PyPI to make it work again.