sentry-python v0.11.0 Release Notes
- 🛠 Fix type hints for the logging integration. Thanks Steven Dignam!
- 🛠 Fix an issue where scope/context data would leak in applications that use
geventwith its threading monkeypatch. The fix is to avoid usage of contextvars in such environments. Thanks Ran Benita!
- 🛠 Fix a reference cycle in the
ThreadingIntegrationthat led to exceptions on interpreter shutdown. Thanks Guang Tian Li!
- 🛠 Fix a series of bugs in the stdlib integration that broke usage of
- More instrumentation for APM.
- 🆕 New integration for SQLAlchemy (creates breadcrumbs from queries).
- 🆕 New (experimental) integration for Apache Beam.
- 🛠 Fix a bug in the
LoggingIntegrationthat would send breadcrumbs timestamps in the wrong timezone.
AiohttpIntegrationnow sets the event's transaction name.
- 🛠 Fix a bug that caused infinite recursion when serializing local variables that logged errors or otherwise created Sentry events.