Avg Release Cycle
- 🛠 Fix bugs in transport rate limit enforcement for specific data categories. The bug should not have affected anybody because we do not yet emit rate limits for specific event types/data categories.
- 🛠 Fix a bug in
capture_eventwhere it would crash if given additional kwargs. Thanks to Tatiana Vasilevskaya!
- 🛠 Fix a bug where contextvars from the request handler were inaccessible in AIOHTTP error handlers.
- 🛠 Fix a bug where the Celery integration would crash if newrelic instrumented Celery as well.
- 🐎 Attempt to use a monotonic clock to measure span durations in Performance/APM.
- 🌐 Avoid overwriting explicitly set user data in web framework integrations.
- 👍 Allow to pass keyword arguments to
capture_eventinstead of configuring the scope.
- 🔋 Feature development for session tracking.
- 🛠 Fix a crash in Django Channels instrumentation when SDK is reinitialized.
- 🔊 More contextual data for AWS Lambda (cloudwatch logs link).
- 🛠 Fix a crash in the Django integration when used in combination with Django Rest Framework's test utilities for request.
- 🛠 Fix high memory consumption when sending a lot of errors in the same process. Particularly noticeable in async environments.
- 👉 Show ASGI request data in Django 3.0
- 🆕 New integration for the Trytond ERP framework. Thanks n1ngu!
- 🛠 Fix trace continuation bugs in APM.
- No longer report
asyncio.CancelledErroras part of AIOHTTP integration.
- 🛠 Fix package classifiers to mark this package as supporting Python 3.8. The SDK supported 3.8 before though.
- ⚡️ Update schema sent for transaction events (transaction status).
- 🛠 Fix a bug where
Noneinside request data was skipped/omitted.
- 🛠 Fix an issue with the ASGI middleware that would cause Uvicorn to infer the wrong ASGI versions and call the wrapped application with the wrong argument count.
- Do not ignore the
- The Redis integration now instruments Redis blaster for breadcrumbs and transaction spans.
- 🛠 Fix a bug in APM that would cause wrong durations to be displayed on non-UTC servers.
- ➕ Add new global functions for setting scope/context data.
- 🛠 Fix a bug that would make Django 1.11+ apps crash when using function-based middleware.