Saleor's clean architecture makes it easy to customize. Its adherence to industry standards results in great SEO.
Saleor alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "E-commerce" category.
Alternatively, view Saleor alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
4.9 0.0 L4 Saleor VS merchantA Django app to accept payments from various payment processors via Pluggable backends.
4.2 3.6 L5 Saleor VS forex-pythonForeign exchange rates, Bitcoin price index and currency conversion using ratesapi.io
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Saleor or a related project?
Customer-centric e-commerce on a modern stack
A headless, GraphQL commerce platform delivering ultra-fast, dynamic, personalized shopping experiences. Beautiful online stores, anywhere, on any device.
Join our active, engaged community: Website | Twitter | GitHub Discussions
Blog | Subscribe to newsletter
Table of Contents
- What makes Saleor special?
- Your feedback
What makes Saleor special?
Saleor is a rapidly-growing open source e-commerce platform that has served high-volume companies from branches like publishing and apparel since 2012. Based on Python and Django, the latest major update introduces a modular front end powered by a GraphQL API and written with React and TypeScript.
- Headless / API first: Build mobile apps, custom storefronts, POS, automation, etc
- Extensible: Build anything with webhooks, apps, metadata, and attributes
- GraphQL API: Get many resources in a single request and more
- Multichannel: Per channel control of pricing, currencies, stock, product, and more
- Enterprise ready: Secure, scalable, and stable. Battle-tested by big brands
- CMS: Content is king, that's why we have a kingdom built-in
- Dashboard: User friendly, fast, and productive. (Decoupled project repo )
- Global by design Multi-currency, multi-language, multi-warehouse, tutti multi!
- Orders: A comprehensive system for orders, dispatch, and refunds
- Cart: Advanced payment and tax options, with full control over discounts and promotions
- Payments: Flexible API architecture allows integration of any payment method
- SEO: Packed with features that get stores to a wider audience
- Cloud: Optimized for deployments using Docker
Saleor is free and always will be. Help us out… If you love free stuff and great software, give us a star! 🌟
See the Saleor docs for step-by-step installation and deployment instructions.
main branch is the development version of Saleor and it may be unstable. To use the latest stable version, download it from the Releases page or switch to a release tag.
The current production-ready version is 3.x and you should use this version for all three components:
- Saleor: https://github.com/saleor/saleor/releases/
- Dashboard: https://github.com/saleor/saleor-dashboard/releases/
- Storefront: https://github.com/saleor/react-storefront/releases/
The fastest way to develop with Saleor is by using developer accounts in Saleor Cloud.
npm i -g @saleor/cli
and run the following command:
Bootstrap your first storefront with:
saleor storefront create --demo
Saleor documentation is available here: docs.saleor.io
To contribute, please see the
The easiest way to run all components of Saleor (API, storefront, and dashboard) together on your local machine is to use the saleor-platform project. Go to that repository for instructions on how to use it.
An open-source storefront in React.js with Next.js. Built for Headless Commerce, using a modern stack with TypeScript, GraphQL, Apollo, and Tailwind CSS.
For the dashboard go to the saleor-dashboard repository.
Want to see Saleor in action?
Or launch the demo on a free Heroku instance.
We love your contributions and do our best to provide you with mentorship and support. If you are looking for an issue to tackle, take a look at issues labeled
Get more details in our Contributing Guide.
Do you use Saleor as an e-commerce platform? Fill out this short survey and help us grow. It will take just a minute, but mean a lot!
Disclaimer: Everything you see here is open and free to use as long as you comply with the license. There are no hidden charges. We promise to do our best to fix bugs and improve the code.
Crafted with ❤️ by Saleor Commerce
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Saleor README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.