Avg Release Cycle
481 days ago
- ➕ Added
--endpoint_urlflag to allow s4cmd to work with non-s3 object storage services (#82)
- 🛠 Fix bug in pip install (#102)
- 🛠 Fix bug which was leading to errors on zero length files (#81)
- ➕ Add flag
--versionto display s4cmd version
- Check added to ensure consistency of
- ✅ Full E2E test-suite running on python 2 and 3, backed by Travis-CI
- ➕ Added
- 🔀 Merge change from @rameshrajagopal for S3 keys in command-line parameters.
- Fully migrated from old boto 2.x to new boto3 library.
- 👌 Support S3 pass through APIs.
- 👌 Support batch delete (with delete_objects API).
- 👌 Support S4CMD_OPTS environment variable.
- 👌 Support moving files larger than 5GB with multipart upload.
- 👌 Support timestamp filtering with --last-modified-before and --last-modified-after options.
- Faster upload with lazy evaluation of md5 hash.
- Listing large number of files with S3 pagination, with memory is the limit.
- 🆕 New directory to directory dsync command to replace old sync command.
- ➕ Add bash command line completion
- ➕ Add compatibility for Python3
- 🔀 Merge changes from linsomniac@github for better argument parsing
- 🔀 Merge change from oniltonmaciel@github for arguments for multi-part upload.
- 🛠 Fix setup.py for module and command line tool
- 0️⃣ Set socket.setdefaulttimeout() to prevent boto/s3 socket read block in httplib.
- 👉 Use validate=self.opt.validate to prevent extraneous list API calls.
- Check file size consistency after download; will retry the download if inconsistent.