rich v1.1.7 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-05-19 // about 2 years ago
[1.1.7] - 2020-05-19
- ➕ Added collapse_padding option to Table.
- 💅 Some style attributes may be abbreviated (b for bold, i for italic etc). Previously abbreviations worked in console markup but only one at a time, i.e. "[b]Hello[/]" but not "[b i]Hello[/]" -- now they work everywhere.
- 📇 Renamed 'text' property on Text to 'plain'. i.e. text.plain returns a string version of the Text instance.
- 🛠 Fixed zero division if total is 0 in progress bar
[1.1.6] - 2020-05-17
- ➕ Added rich.align.Align class
- ➕ Added justify argument to Console.print and console.log