python-prompt-toolkit v3.0.3 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-01-26 // 5 months ago
🆕 New features:
- 👌 Improved support for "dumb" terminals.
- ➕ Added support for new keys (vt100 ANSI sequences): Alt + home/end/page-up/page-down/insert.
- 👍 Better performance for the "regular languages compiler". Generate fewer and better regular expressions. This should improve the start-up time for applications using this feature.
- 👍 Better detection of default color depth.
- 👌 Improved the progress bar:
- Set "time left" to 0 when done or stopped.
- Accept callables for
- Create a new event loop in
- 🛠 Correct cancellation of flush timers for input. (Fixes resource leak where too many useless coroutines were created.)
- 👌 Improved the Win32 input event loop. This fixes a bug where the
prompt_toolkit application is stopped by something other than user input. (In
that case, the application would hang, waiting for input.) This also fixes a
RuntimeErrorin the progress bar code.
- 🛠 Fixed
- 🖐 Handle situation where stdout is no longer a tty (fix bug in
- 🛠 Fix parsing of true color in ANSI strings.
invalidate()if the application is not running.