python-prompt-toolkit v2.0.8 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-01-27 // over 1 year ago
🐛 Bug fixes:
- 🛠 Fixes the issue where changes made to the buffer in the accept handler were not reflected in the history.
- 🛠 Fix in the application invalidate handler. This prevents a significat slow down in some applications after some time (especially if there is a refresh interval).
- 🖨 Make
print_containerutility work if the input is not a pty.
🆕 New features:
- Underline non breaking spaces instead of rendering as '&'.
- ➕ Added mouse support for radio list.
- 👌 Support completion styles for
- Accept formatted text in the display text of completions.
- ➕ Added a
- 👌 Improved error handling in Application (avoid displaying a meaningless AssertionError in many cases).