Python-Future v0.18.2 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-06-13 // over 1 year ago
🚀 This is a minor bug-fix release containing a number of fixes:
- 🛠 Fix min/max functions with generators, and 'None' default (PR #514)
- 👀 Use BaseException in raise_() (PR #515)
- 🛠 Fix builtins.round() for Decimals (Issue #501)
- 🛠 Fix raise_from() to prevent failures with immutable classes (PR #518)
- 👉 Make FixInput idempotent (Issue #427)
- 🛠 Fix type in newround (PR #521)
- 👌 Support mimetype guessing in urllib2 for Py3.8+ (Issue #508)
👍 Python 3.8 is not yet officially supported.
Previous changes from v0.17.0
🚀 This is a major bug-fix release, including:
- 🛠 Fix from collections import ChainMap after install_aliases() (issue #226)
- Fix multiple import from
__future__bug in futurize (issue #113)
- ➕ Add support for proper %s formatting of newbytes
- Properly implement iterator protocol for newrange object
- 🛠 Fix past.translation on read-only file systems
- 🛠 Fix Tkinter import bug introduced in Python 2.7.4 (issue #262)
- Correct TypeError to ValueError in a specific edge case for newrange
- 👌 Support inequality tests betwen newstrs and newbytes
- Add type check to
- Fix fix_division_safe to support better conversion of complex expressions, and skip obvious float division.
📚 As well as a number of corrections to a variety of documentation, and updates to test infrastructure.