PyOxidizer v0.7.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-04-10 // over 2 years ago
🚀 See https://gregoryszorc.com/blog/2020/04/09/pyoxidizer-0.7/ for the blog post accompanying this release.
🚀 The over-arching theme of this release was focusing on improving PyOxidizer's compatibility with various packages. It has done so by:
- 👌 Supporting loading extension modules from standalone files.
- Reusing pre-compiled extension modules in Python binary wheels
- 👍 Better support for loading Python resources from the filesystem
- 👌 Improved handling of Python package resource files
- 🎉 Initial support for package distribution metadata (
- 👀 And lots more. See the full changelog at https://pyoxidizer.readthedocs.io/en/stable/history.html