PyNacl v1.4.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-05-25 // over 2 years ago
- ⚡️ Update
- BACKWARDS INCOMPATIBLE: We no longer distribute 32-bit
manylinux1wheels. Continuing to produce them was a maintenance burden.
- ➕ Added support for Python 3.8, and removed support for Python 3.4.
- ➕ Add low level bindings for extracting the seed and the public key from crypto_sign_ed25519 secret key
- ➕ Add low level bindings for deterministic random generation.
- ➕ Add
- 🛠 Fix checks on very slow builders (#481, #495)
- ➕ Add low-level bindings to ed25519 arithmetic functions
- ⚡️ Update low-level blake2b state implementation
- 🛠 Fix wrong short-input behavior of SealedBox.decrypt() (#517)
- 👻 Raise CryptPrefixError exception instead of InvalidkeyError when trying to check a password against a verifier stored in a unknown format (#519)
- ➕ Add support for minimal builds of libsodium. Trying to call functions
not available in a minimal build will raise an UnavailableError
exception. To compile a minimal build of the bundled libsodium, set
the SODIUM_INSTALL_MINIMAL environment variable to any non-empty
SODIUM_INSTALL_MINIMAL=1) for setup.
- ⚡️ Update