PyIDM v2020.5.4 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-05-04 // about 2 years ago
🚀 Release info:
🚑 (critical fix for 2020.5.3 version)
What's new in version 2020.5.4:
- 🚑 This is a quick fix for "dash hls video" critical bug, where audio segments' info overwrite video segments' info and only audio get downloaded and finally failed download
What's new in version 2020.5.3:
- SysTray icon, with options "minimize or close to systray", currently "available
🏁 on windows", support for other platforms in progress.
- ➕ Added cookies support issue #80.
- 🛠 Major Fixes for "Resume download".
- 📜 Parsing subtitles from hls m3u8 files issue #77.
- Filtered Ads. segments from hls video's manifest.
- ⚡️ Ask user permission before checking for update, issue #76.
- ⚡️ Portable windows version, upgrading to new versions can be done by using update
⚡️ button which will auto-download "updated files only - almost 5MB" instead of
downloading the whole new version.
- cancel download for expired links or if no data received from network, with popup
feedback on download error
- ➕ Added some keyboard keys action: Esc key for download cancel, Delete for item delete.
- play video on thumbnail click, "in downloads tab".
- Get direct streaming url without downloading, by clicking Thumbnail board at main tab.
- 🛠 Fixes for "download speed chokes" at the end, when remaining only one worker only.
- Hls videos watch while downloading is now available for non-encrypted videos.
⚡️ this is an update batch to fix proxy, use update button to download this fix automatically or extract contents to any folder then copy contents of "lib" folder and manually merge into PyIDM "lib" folder