PyIDM v2020.10.10 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-10-10 // almost 2 years ago
🚀 Release info:
- 🏁 portable version for windows 32bit and 64bit, no installation needed, just extract to any folder and run PyIDM.exe file
- 🏗 ffmpeg.exe included, you can download latest version here
- 🏁 the binary version ".exe" prepared by "cx_freeze" on python 3.8, windows8x32bit
- ➕ Added Schedule downloads feature.
- Manual audio selection for dash videos.
- Designed new application icon.
- 🛠 Fixed handling pending downloads.
- 🛠 Fixed gui freeze during some downloads.
- 🚑 critical bug fix, Dash video resume - HTTP Error 416 Requested Range not satisfiable #166.
- 🛠 Fix for download folder, issue #164.
- Remember last window size set by user.
- Download folder entry becomes editable.
- cleaner download folder by moving all download temp files into one temp folder.
- ➕ Added option to enable / disable systray icon, and fixed systray quit.
- 🛠 fixed arabic file names display on linux.
- ➕ Added browse button to select cookies file.
- ➕ Added help button in "About window".
- ➕ Added log level menu in log tab
- ➕ added copy log button.
- ➕ Added flag in config.py to disable update feature completely.
- ➕ Added subtitles selection to playlist window.
- ➕ Added clear completed items, stop all downloads, clear all items.
- 🛠 Fixed non initialized ffmpeg path to handle audio, issue #168
- ➕ Added option to download missing ffmpeg.exe on windows os.
- ➕ Added option to download thumbnail with video file, issue #169