pulsar v1.6.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2016-11-20 // about 5 years ago
A new series with improvements in the HTTP client and server.
👻 Broadly compatible with the 1.5 series with exception of headers definitions and actors
🚚 based on
multiprocessingmodule (both have been removed because not used).
🚑 This version brings a critical bug fix for HTTP responses with non standard
values in body or content headers
- 🚑 Critical bug fix for HTTP response with body when they should not have it.
Disregard the body and content headers #257
- 0️⃣ If http-request module is installed, use its C parser as default HTTP parser.
📜 The python parser can still be used by passing
--http-py-parserflag in the command line
- ✂ Removed headers definitions, no longer used #222
- ✂ Removed actors based on
multiprocessingmodule, not needed a9cc662
- ✅ Tests run with both python and C http-parser
- Fully compatible with python 3.5 & 3.6