psutil v5.5.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-01-23 // almost 3 years ago
- 👍 1350_: [FreeBSD] added support for sensors_temperatures(). (patch by Alex Manuskin)
- 👍 1352_: [FreeBSD] added support for CPU frequency. (patch by Alex Manuskin)
🐛 Bug fixes
- 1111_: Process.oneshot() is now thread safe.
- 🐧 1354_: [Linux] disk_io_counters() fails on Linux kernel 4.18+.
- 🐧 1357_: [Linux] Process' memory_maps() and io_counters() method are no longer exposed if not supported by the kernel.
- 🏁 1368_: [Windows] fix psutil.Process().ionice(...) mismatch. (patch by EccoTheFlintstone)
- 🏁 1370_: [Windows] improper usage of CloseHandle() may lead to override the original error code when raising an exception.
- 1373_: incorrect handling of cache in Process.oneshot() context causes Process instances to return incorrect results.
- 🏁 1376_: [Windows] OpenProcess() now uses PROCESS_QUERY_LIMITED_INFORMATION access rights wherever possible, resulting in less AccessDenied exceptions being thrown for system processes.
- 🏁 1376_: [Windows] check if variable is NULL before free()ing it. (patch by EccoTheFlintstone)