Pandas v0.25.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-07-18 // 6 months ago
🚀 This is a major release from 0.24.2 and includes a number of API changes, new
🔋 features, enhancements, and performance improvements along with a large number
🛠 of bug fixes.
- ⬇️ Dropped Python 2 support
- 📄 Groupby aggregation with relabeling
- 📄 Better repr for MultiIndex
- 📄 Better truncated repr for Series and DataFrame
- 📄 Series.explode to split list-like values to rows
🚀 See the release notes for a full list of all the changes from 0.24.2.
🚀 The release can be installed with conda using the defaults or conda-forge channels
conda install pandas
Or via PyPI
python3 -m pip install --upgrade pandas
🚀 Please report any issues with the release on the pandas issue tracker.