Please read before starting work on a pull request: https://github.com/Itseez/opencv/wiki/How_to_contribute
Summary of guidelines:
OpenCV alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Computer Vision" category.
Alternatively, view OpenCV alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
9.5 7.4 OpenCV VS EasyOCRReady-to-use OCR with 80+ supported languages and all popular writing scripts including Latin, Chinese, Arabic, Devanagari, Cyrillic and etc.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of OpenCV or a related project?
OpenCV: Open Source Computer Vision Library
- Homepage: https://opencv.org
- Courses: https://opencv.org/courses
- Docs: https://docs.opencv.org/4.x/
- Q&A forum: https://forum.opencv.org
- previous forum (read only): http://answers.opencv.org
- Issue tracking: https://github.com/opencv/opencv/issues
- Additional OpenCV functionality: https://github.com/opencv/opencv_contrib
Please read the contribution guidelines before starting work on a pull request.
Summary of the guidelines:
- One pull request per issue;
- Choose the right base branch;
- Include tests and documentation;
- Clean up "oops" commits before submitting;
- Follow the coding style guide.