Avg Release Cycle
877 days ago
v3.0.0 ChangesOctober 29, 2020
🚀 In this release, we updated the packages that Python Buddy relies on. Before, there were bugs with those packages but they have now been fixed so these changes will now fix all Windows compatibility issues and update us to Python 3.7+.
v2.0.2 ChangesOctober 29, 2018
In this version, the code is cleaned up and error messages disappear as intended.
v2.0.1October 15, 2018
v2.0.0 ChangesAugust 08, 2018
🚀 The following release implements the following:
- multiprocessing to handle multiple errors
- verbose null checks
- leverage sessions to handle multiple users at scale
- redesign code to make more readable/cleaner
- ⚡️ Update pylint and error messages related to pylint for more info (from
- 👕 Process pylint messages on server side now.
v1.0August 02, 2018