Avg Release Cycle
1708 days ago
- 🚀 Using official release version of bindings for nupic release.
- 🚀 Manualy update of nupic.bindings dev version after botched release attempt
- ⚡️ Updated hello_tm.py to use accessors
- ⚡️ Updated TP_shim.py to use accessors Updated
_validateCellin FastTemporalMemory to conform to their docstrings, which is needed for the change to TP_shim.py
- ⚡️ Updated temporal memory monitor mixin to use accessors
- Updated temporal_memory_test.py to use accessor methods.
- ➕ Added accessors to temporal_memory.py
- 🔄 Change temporalImp to tm_py for both networks and add comment about it being a temporary value until C++ TM is implemented
- Refactored to remove common code between network_checkpoint_test.py and temporal_memory_compatibility_test.py
- 👉 Use named constants from nupic.data.fieldmeta in aggregator module instead of naked constants.
- 🛠 Fix AttributeError: 'TMShim' object has no attribute 'topDownCompute'
- 👌 Support more parameters in TMShim
- Serialize remaining fields in CLAModel using capnproto
- Enforce pyproj==1.9.3 in requirements.txt
- 👉 Use FastCLAClassifier read class method instead of instance method
- Have CLAClassifierFactory.read take just the proto object
- ➕ Add capnp serialization to CLAClassifierRegion
- ➕ Add capnp serialization to SPRegion
- 🏁 Windows support
- Serialization work
- 🚚 Moved SWIG out into nupic.core
- 🏗 Major build changes
- 👻 Raise explicit exception if user passes non-str path
- SP: simplify local inhibition
- ✅ SP: adapt tests, sort winning columns output
- SP: simplify active columns assignment
- SP: simplify global inhibition
- file Rename as hello_tm.py and modifications in comments
- Added src/nupic/frameworks/opf/common_models/cluster_params.py and supporting files from numenta-apps htmengine. A separate numenta-apps PR will remove this code from htmengine.
- 🛠 fixes #2592
- 🛠 fix for #2265
- 🛠 fix for bug #2265
- 🛠 Fixup Dockerfile to install nupic.bindings, and other cleanup
- ➕ Adding C++ compiler requirement to README.
- 🛠 Fix for test failure
- 🛠 Fixed stream definition reference error.
- ⬇️ Reduce default reestimation period.
- ✂ Remove greedy reestimation of distribution
- Pointing README to proper bindings version.
- Continuing work on 0.3.4.dev0.
- ✅ removing a test that depends on nupic.vision
- 🚧 PCA_Node test: some fixes, WIP
- ✅ test for PCANode region
- ✂ remove Pillow from requirements.txt as it was used for vision only
- 🛠 fix merge mistake in csv file
- 🚚 move test from PCANode to nupic.vision unittest
- Include additional file types in MANIFEST.in, consistent with setup.py
- Pattern and Sequence machines using nupic::Random
- 📜 Wrap sparse matrix implementations with cortical column-centric semantics as a way to abstract away the underlying implementation
- ✅ Re-enable testHotgymRegression
- ⚡️ Update to nupic.bindings version with fix for platform differences
- 📇 Rename nupic directory to src/nupic
- ⚡️ Updated S3 URL to nupic.bindings for Linux install
- 🛠 Fix paths for data files in an integration test
- 🛠 Fix issue with storing temporary file in wrong location in integration test
- Specify nupic.bindings version to match commit sha (0.2).
- 🔊 Use logging.debug for emitting the message about not being able to import matplotlib; we log it at debug level to avoid polluting the logs of apps and services that don't care about plotting.
- ➕ Add Dockerfile ready to perform swarming.
- ✂ Removes PCANode
- ⚡️ Updated Linux binary install instructions.
- ⚡️ Updated comment about greedy stats refresh when likelihood > 0.99