NuPIC v0.0.38 Release Notes
- SWIG optimizations.
- 🚀 Script to deploy linux wheel to S3 on release.
- 🚀 Publishing select artifacts to pypi on release.
- 🔄 Changed dev version pattern to match what python wants.
- Cleaned up setup and manifest for proper sdists.
- Faking extensions to get platform-specific wheels.
- ➕ Added core capnp files to bindings.
- GCE now encodes altitude using a 3D coordinate system.
- 📦 Distributing
nupic.bindingsin binary packages.
- ⚡️ Updates test entry points to pure python. README instructions for running tests were updated.
- 🔧 Missing configuration files are no longer ignored. A runtime exception is raised immediately when an expected configuration file is not found.
- 🚀 Updated deployment logic to account for both deployment scenarios (iterative and release).
- 🚀 Configured pypi deployment on all branches with tags.
- ➕ Added pypi deployment configuration for binary releases.
- 🚀 Parsing python requirements in setuptools so they are included within published packages (working toward releases).
- Setting up python wheels packaging and upload to S3 for future distribution.
- 🛠 Implemented logic for reusing segments, to enforce a fixed-size connectivity (nupic.core).