⚡️ Long time no see, time to update.
- 🏁 (Docker) Windows 10 Home support
- 👍 (Core) Ubuntu 20.04 support
- ⚡️ Dependencies update: everything should be more stable and faster now
- ⚡️ Description & installation instructions update
- Black code formatting
Yes, I have some plans and small prototypes of Rust native binaries, but so far everything is very vague.
- 🆕 New credit
- PyPI description fix
- 🛠 Fix pops and cracks in FLAC target preview
- Some memory optimizations
- A lot of new information and materials were added
🚀 Matchering 2.0 initial release!
Differences from the previous major MATLAB version:
- Completely rewritten in Python 3, based on open source tech stack (no more MATLAB)
- Our own open source brickwall limiter was implemented for it
- 🖨 Processing speed and accuracy have been increased
- Now it is the library that can be connected to everything in the Python world
Differencies from the @yoyololicon version:
- Modular architecture
- PyPI library
- DRY, KISS, SOLID
- 🛠 Fixed some inaccuracies and errors in the algorithm
- 👍 MP3 support with FFmpeg