Mariner v1.3.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-01-14 // almost 5 years ago
- 🔧 Define path to configuration file using --config-file option.
- Open multiple torrents at once with the open command.
- 👌 Support for Python 3.7.
- Alises for Limetorrents (lime) and TokyoTosho (tt).
- 🔄 Change user agent to Firefox 62 to avoid blocking.
- 🔌 Proxy plugins use a fallback, if they cannot get an online proxy.
- 👌 Improved download command display.
- 🛠 Fix getting results from multipage PirateBay results.
- No Nyaa results should have None for title anymore.
- Distrowatch, Limetorrents and TPB should no longer throw error when returning no results.
- 🛠 Fix Etree search.
- 🛠 Fix Linuxtracker plugin.
- 💾 Save results in $HOME/.cache/mariner directory.
- ✂ Remove Docker image.
- ✂ Remove Snap, as right now Snapcraft crashes when building Mariner.
- ✂ Remove LimeTorrents proxies, as they blocked Mariner using Cloudflare.