v1.1.1October 05, 2018
v1.1.0 ChangesOctober 04, 2018
- 🐛 Bug fixes
- 👍 Better Python 3.7 support
v1.0.12 ChangesAugust 11, 2017
v1.0.11 ChangesJuly 21, 2017
__traceback__attribute is now highlighted.
- 👍 ST quick method navigation works better with methods that have long signatures
- 🔀 Synchronized snippets with
v1.0.10May 03, 2017
v1.0.9 ChangesMarch 30, 2017
We use this awkward scope name instead of perhaps more elegant
0️⃣ "support.other.format.python" because it appears that by default
👍 it gives a better visual result in various systems (e.g. GitHub).
This is due to the fact that "storage.type..." is more likely to have
👍 special highlighting in any given color scheme than "support.other..."
v1.0.8 ChangesMarch 30, 2017
⚡️ Update constant highlighting rules.
We consider something to be a "special constant" if it starts with
"enough" (2 or more in this case) upper-case letters. Any leading
underscores are ignored for the purpose of this definition. Also any
number of underscores and digits are allowed in between the first 2
upper-case letters. To fully satisfy the requirement, the "leading" 2
upper-case letters must be followed by only upper-case letters or
digits until the first underscore.
v1.0.7 ChangesFebruary 24, 2017
python-tracebacksyntaxes from Atom's
- ➕ Added Atom spec files autogeneration; CI uses Atom to run tests too.
*.Snakefileas Python files.
v1.0.6 ChangesFebruary 04, 2017
- 🛠 Fix regression in ST (fixed by changing how syntaxdev compiles for ST specifically).
v1.0.5 ChangesFebruary 04, 2017
- Properly highlight class parameters in Atom, VSCode and GH.