LynxKite v4.1.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-10-05 // about 1 year ago
⚡️ LynxKite 4.1.0 comes with a big update for our Neo4j support. This has been the most frequently raised point by our new users. Thanks for all the feedback!
- 👍 Neo4j 4.x support.
- Revamped Neo4j import. Instead of importing tables, you can now import a whole graph. (#90)
- ➕ Added Neo4j export. You can export vertex or edge attribute or the whole graph. (#91)
- AVRO and Delta Lake import and export. (#63, #86)
- Added the "Filter with SQL" box as a more flexible alternative to "Filter by attributes".
- Visualization option to not display edges. Great in large geographic datasets.
- "Use table as vertex/edge attributes" boxes are more friendly and handle name conflicts better now.
- ➕ Added aggregation support for Vector attributes. (Elementwise average, sum, etc.)
- ➕ Added an option to disable generated suffixes for aggregated variables.
- 🛠 Fix for edge coloring. (#84)
Previous changes from v4.0.1
- 🛠 Fixed issue with interactive tutorials. (#30)
- 🛠 Fixed issue with graph attributes in “Create graph in Python”. (#25)
- 🛠 Fixed issue with non-String attributes in “Use table as graph”. (#26)
- 👍 Replaced trademarked box icons (it was an accident!) with free ones. Also switched to FontAwesome 5 everywhere to get a better selection of icons. (#37)
- 👌 Improved the User Guide. (#38, #39)