Avg Release Cycle
🔨 This is a major refactoring of localshop focusing on first-class docker support. 🚀 The release is for now also only compatible with Python 3.6
- Add support for multiple indexes (repositories). Indexes can be managed via the web interface
- Implement teams
- Create separate user access keys and make the existing credentials only work in combination with repositories.
- Update interface to bootstrap 3
- Drop support for Python 2.x
LOCALSHOP_PYPI_URLis removed and now configurable per repository
- Add button to package detail dashboard template to mirror a package release file.
v0.9.3May 15, 2015
v0.9.2 ChangesMay 13, 2015
- BUGFIX: Invalid template path in config. Fixes #149
v0.9.1 ChangesMay 11, 2015
- BUGFIX: Validate package name before save.
v0.9.0 ChangesApril 29, 2015
- Added optional package version checking using the Versio library.
v0.8.3 ChangesApril 24, 2015
- Fixed a bug added by the in the #137 fix. Package upload was not working correctly.
v0.8.2 ChangesApril 24, 2015
- Fixed bug #139. XMLRPC endpoints were broken.
v0.8.1 ChangesApril 23, 2015
- Fixed bug #137. Twine replaces underscores with hyphen in package names. This caused localshop to create a new package instead of using the existing.
- Changed the simple_detail view so that it creates the Package model asynchronously.
- Localshop no longer uses the PyPI XmlRPC API. It was replaced with the the JSON API.
- Fixed issue #134