librosa v0.8.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-07-22 // over 2 years ago
🚀 First release of the 0.8 series.
Major changes include:
- ✂ Removed support for Python 3.5 and earlier.
- ➕ Added pitch tracking (yin and pyin)
- Variable-Q transform
- 👍 Hindustani and Carnatic notation support
- Expanded collection of example tracks
- 🛠 Numerous speedups and bugfixes
Previous changes from v0.7.2
🚀 This is primarily a bug-fix release, and most likely the last release in the 0.7 series.
📚 It includes fixes for errors in dynamic time warping (DTW) and RMS energy calculation, and several corrections to the documentation.
👍 Inverse-liftering is now supported in MFCC inversion, and an implementation of mu-law companding has been added.
📚 Please refer to the documentation for a full list of changes.